The Very Best Choice of Leashes. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup.
Support Our Community Pet Store with Your Order of Dog Leashes
If you are a dog parent, you will most certainly wish to find a puppy bowl that will work best for your dog. Some pets devour too rapidly and may need a slow feeder dog dish, while young puppies might need a shorter dish to reach their food. Below are some points to remember when deciding on the right dog bowl for your pet.
There are lots of dog bowl options from which to choose. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most common dog bowl options. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of: they can be found in various sizes and shapes, enabling you to customize the puppy dish to your tastes; and they are among the cheapest options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another favored option is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the advantages of using a ceramic pet dish include: these bowls are effortless to clean, resist bacteria, and can normally be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have an active dog.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent choices on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Some of the advantages consist of: They are usually equipped with a non-skid base to help pets eat, they are extremely long-lasting, and safe to put in the dishwasher. A downside is that a stainless steel dog bowl does not come in elaborate color options or styles.
4) Automatic dog bowls: Consider making use of an automatic dog feeder for those who are gone a lot
5) Slow feed dog bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs don't just inhale their food. This helps to decrease your pet's possibility of choking, vomiting, and GI bloat.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling puppy bowls are often collapsible plastic to allow owners to feed their puppies on the move.
Find the Right Puppy Dish
At Woof Gang Bakery and Grooming Pompano Beach in Pompano Beach, FL, we stock numerous dog bowl choices from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (754) 205-6150 to learn more!
I had been wanting to visit this place with my dog for a while. She had been groomed at 6 months, but we were very hesitant to get her groomed because of COVID. We would wash and trim her ourselves, but nothing more. I was so surprised to be ableto get her in Memorial weekend, but was worried about her being nervous and scared. Sydney was so great with her!! She understood that Chilli was a bit scared and asked questions on her temperament. When I arrived to pick up my girl she looked great!! Over the next couple of days we could tell she enjoyed herself because all she did was prance around the house. Thank you so much we will be revisiting again.
After having multiple bad experiences at pets mart with my puppy.. this place came highly recommended! They did such an amazing job and are beyond professional and informative! Shannon was a sweetheart and had the patience! I will only be taking my Teddybear to Wolfgang!
Patty Bourne Knight
They did a magnificent job bathing and “de-shedding” my German Shepherd aka German Shedder!! What a difference!!! I highly recommend them!!
Employees are super friendly and nice.
Was able to book an appointment quickly and total turn around from drop off to pick up was a little less than three hours for two dogs. I don’t like to have to leave them with a groomer who can’t get them on the table for grooming quickly.
My two yorkipoos got a great grooming.
See before and after shots
This was our first time at Woof Gang Pompano and Milo is a hyper puppy. Shannon was great with him and he looks so handsome! He seemed to love her and didn’t want to leave 😊 We will definitely be back.